Mothers Day with My Postcard!


Hey mama! You already know that being a mom is the most rewarding job in this entire world! But we all know it can also be one of the most challenging jobs as well. There is no handbook to tell you all of the right and wrong things to do as a mother, we are all just winging it as we go. And if you haven't been told recently... you are doing a great job! Have you ever heard of the saying "The days are long, but the years are short." That saying couldn't be more true and I am constantly reminding myself that one day I will miss these long chaotic days when my babies are grown and on their own. To think my oldest is almost 7, blows my mind. It feels like just yesterday she was born, oh my sweet girl! Can you relate? One thing I do know, is I love being able to look back on all of our memories we have created through the photos we have taken. Over the years we have captured so many fun images that we can now look back on and enjoy together whenever. I recently discovered MyPostcard and it has been amazing! Here is the website: MyPostcard or you can download the app in the App Store or Google Play Store on your phone. I love using the app as you can create personalized postcards within seconds! Using your own photos and creating a postcard, you are able to ship them anywhere in the world! Our precious memories printed and sent right to our family and friends! MyPostcard offers over 1000 different templates for you to choose from and cards for any occasion, the possibilities are endless. It is also so so easy to use as all you have to do is just download the app, pick a template and choose your photos! There you have it, you created a real postcard to send wherever you'd like. MyPostcard will forever be my go to postcard app for creating and sending personalized postcards to our friends and family on holidays and special occasions! With Mothers day right around the corner, MyPostcard will make the perfect thoughtful way to show your mama how much you love her! Memories captured and shared that she can look back on whenever she wants. It's such a sweet and simple gift to give. I also wanted to share a few of my favorite quotes below to share with all of my mama friends who are reading this. You are a awesome mom and don't ever forget that! 

"Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had... and dealing with fears you didn't know existed."

"The greatest gift I can give my children is my time, my love and my attention."

"If at the end of the day, everyone feels loved. You have done enough!"                

                              







Comments