Immunity Support with Sambucol

                              Immunity Support with Sambucol - Black Elderberry     

       

This past year has taught us how important it is to make sure you support your little one's immune system. With Sambucols range of products for kids and infants, their kids syrups and gummies provide the benefits of black elderberry in a child friendly formulation. With more antioxidants than most fruits (including blueberries, pomegranates or cranberries), elderberries can help empower your immune system by fighting free radicals that damage it. Sambucol was developed by a virologist to tap into the natural power of the black elderberry’s extremely high level of antioxidants. We have loved keeping the Sambucol Black Elderberry Kids Syrup stocked in our house. With such a delicious berry flavor, this formula containing black elderberry is specifically designed for children ages 2-12. We absolutely love to keep the larger sized bottle in our house as the family sized bottle ensures that you have enough on hand to arm your kids with nature’s best defense. I also have a sweet little boy who we plan to use the Sambucol Black Elderberry Infant Drops when he turns 6 months old. These infant drops are specifically designed for infants 6 months and older as such an easy way to include black elderberry in their diet, along with a punch of vitamin C. Each serving contains 200 mg of black elderberry fruit concentrate, along with 12 mg of vitamin C, to help support their little immune system. This baby friendly formulation is perfect for those early years in the nursery or at daycare. I have loved the way we have felt taking our Sambucol Black Elderberry daily. It gives this mama such a peace of mind knowing that my little babes are getting the immune support they need. Use the code 'COMPLETELYMOM' to recieve 15% OFF on all Sambucol products. https://sambucolusa.com/discount/CompletelyMom          


 



Comments

  1. I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man DR.IMOUDU. After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 3months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great DR.IMOUDU online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, I was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured from the bottom of my heart. I'm truly grateful, i pray you have a long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this mobile number +2348109609753, one thing i love most about DR.IMOUDU is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment